Free home delivery
In order to support our customers and reduce the need to come to the store, home delivery is free of charge.
When you purchase a new pair of eyeglasses, we can pre-adjust your frames in the store and then deliver them directly to your home, also free of charge.
KARIR has established strict safety and hygiene measures to make sure that our customers and employees profit from a safe environment:
- KARIR admits in store only customers with an appointment related to eyeglasses order, contact lenses renewal, adjustment or frame repairs;
- When it is possible to assist the customer from afar, for example for a contact lenses renewal with a valid prescription, we prioritize transactions by phone;
- We ask crucial questions to our customers before their visit in our store in order to assess whether they have signs of COVID-19;
- It is mandatory to disinfect your hands prior to entering the store;
- Wearing a mask is required for all clients: clients are asked to bring their own protective mask;
- A limited and strictly regulated number of people are allowed in the store;
- For simple prescriptions and in order to encourage home delivery, a pre-adjustment can be made when glasses are ordered;
- Our employees disinfect all devices and equipment before and after each use;
- A thorough cleaning of stores is done systematically every day;
- Customer assistant is done within a distance of two metres. Since this is not always possible, our employees wear protective eyewear at all times.
- Customers are not allowed to handle the frames by themselves, and they can only try on a limited number of them. Frames are disinfected prior and after each use;
- Tissues and antiseptic wipes, to ensure client comfort, are available during their appointment;
- Our employees adapt their activities to limit their risks, in the workplace and at home, because they are aware of the risks and recommendations related to COVID-19;
- In order to avoid handling cash, the preferred payment method is by card.